We work closely with companies throughout the Bay Area, including San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Counties.
The Xcel Group offers clients multiple search options as outlined below. Contact a search consultant from The Xcel Group to discuss which type of service makes the most sense for your need.
Contingency Search – The Xcel Group provides contingency search services for clients. The fee varies depending on the type of position and the urgency of the need.
Retained Search – Retained search fees work with 1/3 of the estimated fee upfront, 1/3 upon presentation of screened candidates fitting the desired requirements and the balance upon the start date of the selected candidate.
Hourly Projects – We have the capability to provide on-site personnel support for clients. Projects tend to range from three months on depending on the duration of the project. The fees range depends upon the experience of the personnel desired, duration of the project and the types of positions being recruited for. Services and fees are agreed upon before the project is started.
Some of the types of projects we help clients with:
- Financial and SEC reporting
- Month-end close
- Revenue recognition projects
- Budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Finance and Accounting systems implementations
Since we have been around for 20+ years we have built up an extensive referral network with other top level executives and can refer you top level candidates that will fit your qualifications and needs. Given our backgrounds, we can truly evaluate the skill sets of potential candidates to ensure we are making a strategic match for your company. In addition, to understanding their technical skill set, we try to get a good understanding of their “soft skills”. As we all know it’s important to have both the technical and personality attributes in order to have the “right fit” for your organization.
The steps taken when we are engaged with your company:
- We will try and visit your company in order to get the details on your hiring requirements as well as get a sense for the atmosphere and culture of your company.
- We may assist you in refining the job description in order to attract the best and brightest candidates.
- We will then conduct a strategic search that is specifically targeted for your opening by researching both our current database and touching base with our referral network.
- We will manage the entire hiring process which will include–scheduling interviews, provide feedback from the candidate, negotiate the offer if necessary and manage the candidate’s resignation and transition process into their new environment.