- VP-Finance/CFO: CPA with 20+ years experience with private and publicly traded companies. Experience with SEC reporting, international operations, oversight over all accounting and tax functions including General Ledger and Consolidations, Accounts Payable, Credit and Collections, Financial Systems, Payroll, Commissions, International Facilities, Treasury Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Tax, SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, Revenue Recognition, Internal Audit, Insurance and Travel.
- Controller: CPA with 20+ years experience with software and other hi-tech companies. Responsible for and overseeing all general accounting functions, implementing and maintaining revenue recognition, responsible for preparation and presentation of Board of director reports. Implemented and maintained new software and systems.
- Senior Accountant: CPA with 3 years experience in Big 4 public accounting firm. Has clients in the software and other hi-tech industries.
- Finance Manager – MBA: Diversified financial leadership includes planning, forecasting, SEC reporting, and control functions across multiple business sectors for major high-tech corporations. Strong background in business management, treasury, economics and law for M&A, as well as in developing new divisions. Multi-lingual.
- Senior Financial & Planning Analyst – MBA: Experience in M&A and alliance valuation, strategy, due diligence and negotiations. Budgeting, variance analysis, process optimization modeling, sales planning and demand forecasting, supply-chain and logistics system analysis and development. Ability to interact at all levels of organization.
- Strategic Analyst – Big5 CPA: Five-year person out of the Big 4 with extensive background in analytical project work, including data modeling, statistical sampling, acquisitions and carve-outs. SEC experience on 10K’s, 10Q’s and S-X financial statements for 8K filing. Strong system skills. Exceptionally sharp candidate looking for analytical role.
- Director, Strategic Planning/Business Development – Top 10 MBA: Experience includes management consulting in Big 5 firm, Director of Strategic Planning in a venture capital firm, and Director, FP& A in telecommunications firm. Looking for relationship management role with high growth potential preferably with early stage start-up.
- Budget Analyst –BS in Finance and Accounting: Progressive experience in accounting and finance. Strong budgeting/forecasting background includes international and consolidations. Capital expenditure forecasts, sales volume and flash reports, and development of new complex PC model implemented company wide.
These are only a few of the excellent candidates we currently have available for your temporary and permanent needs.
Be a Part of Xcel Group
Fill your information
[contact-form-7 id=”91″ title=”Candidate Form”]